- FAR PARTt 91 U.S. Government website
- AIM On-line Up-To-Date Airman's Information manual (FAA website)
- Pilot-Controller Glossary Addendum to the AIM (FAA website)
- LIVING WITH YOUR PLANE More Skyparks
- LANDINGS.COM Access to registration search and much more
- AVWEB.COM Aviation News (subscribable newsletter, too)
- CASTLE AIR MUSEUM Excellent fly-in day trip
- AVIATION HISTORY.ORG Links, aviation stuff....and a blizzard of pop-ups
- COLLECTED HISTORY OF FLIGHT More aviation links...possibly someone's school project?
- ABANDONED and LITTLE-KNOWN AIRFIELDS Paul Freeman's excellent collection of data on airstrips that are now history (click HERE for the Palmdale-Lancaster area)
- CALIFORNIA PILOTS ASSOCIATION, "The Airport Defenders"
- Rosamond Civil Air Patrol Flight 49 (Their website currently off-line)
- EAA Chapter 1000
- EAA Chapter 49
- WOMEN In AVIATION History, News, Events for the Aviatrix
- ARCHIVE Chris Sloan's "Webseum of Commercial Aviation"
- JANE'S All the World's Aircraft Gold standard reference
- MANUALS ON-LINE Lost that TV/VCR/Washing Machine Manual?
- PHONE NUMBER SEARCH Switchboard.com
- MAPS University of Texas map collection
- BOOKS On Line: Free Book Notes - A guide to sources
- BOOKS On Line: University of Pennsylvania
- BOOKS On Line: The Gutenberg Project
- ENCYCLOPEDIA On Line: Britannica
- RefDesk.com General Reference data of all kinds
AVIATION INFO & REF.