Conejo Valley Airport air view


Taken around 1950, this photo shows the airport leased by Bill's dad and run by the Aronsons from 1948 to 1958. This was the original layout prior to the building of the 101-Freeway, which was formally opened in 1960. The road at the right is, we believe, today's E. Hillcrest Drive in Thousand Oaks.

Photo album created with Web Album Generator